Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wardah Longlasting Lipstick 4 (Antique Pink)

Hi frens ....
How do you feel ? Hope for the bless of GOD will always come upon you ....
I'm feeling romantic in this valentine mood ? How can't Valentine has already passed. Even we can say love anytime, not in Valentine only.
Okay, I want to share a color of romantic lipstick I have.
I've grown such an interest toward lipstick. More than other kind of makeup. We can change the look, other's perspective, and mood; as we change the color of lipstick. How wonderful ...

Official Website
Facebook Fanpage
Twitter
Wardah is well known brand in Indonesia. Wardah is one of the pioneer of Halal makeup. We are Muslim woman always want to be more beautiful. And makeup is one of the way to achieve it. But, it will be such a worry if wear makeup without knowing the ingredients and how to produce it. Who know if makeup we wear made from pig/ fork. And pig is Haram for us to eat. All of Haram things will cause sin ... Good thing, this brand is easy to find, even in the small city.


This is the lipstick. Wardah Long Lasting Lipstick no. 4, the name is Antique Pink.
I am a tomboy, but I love pink. Even I don't have pink outfit. The packaging comes with slender body with silver color. It's small like a pen. The netto is 2,5 gr only. How little ... The packaging is light, quite bulky, easily to scratch.


I bought this lipstick without tester. I randomly chose it from the box. I only opened the box and saw the color, then bought it. My bad ... There are 11 colors provided in this series. Mine is no 4 ( Antique Pink). Personally, I love the color. What a sweet and nice pink. I feel cute when wear this lipstick. Totally different with my personality. Who care ? The color is pretty, isn't it ?

Pardon my bad quality picture
The texture is matte, and unfortunately it can't fully cover my lips. I need to apply it more than twice swap. Luckily, the color doesn't getting intense as I swap it more. A good or bad ? It's up to you. Like any matte lipsticks, you will get a bad result if wear it in dry lips.

About twice - three times applied to get this result
It's claimed able to stay long in lips. No, not so long lasting. There is stain leave in the glass when I drink. After eat ? The color is about to disappear. Fortunately, it won't dry my lips.

For me it :
(+) Comes with pretty color
(+) Affordable, I got it Rp. 32.000 ( 3 USD). The price may vary depend on your location
(+) Not make my lips dry

(-) Light but quite bulky packaging
(-) Such a little content
(-) Not that long lasting

Will I repurchase it : May be

The result may vary depend on your term and condition

Thanks
* Selfi. T


No comments:

Post a Comment