Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Hi frens
How are you doing ?
It's kinda late to make this post.
Ah, without realizing it has 2014 already. A new year, and 12 months to go. I just want to say Happy New 2014 Year. ^_^
Happy New Year 2014 pictures
Credit Image : HD Wallpapers Only
Many people are sure that new year is a new beginning. The 1st January is the first page of 365 days to go.
A new year is made as new chance to change and be the new one. Totally new.
That's why every the first day of January, people always make resolution. 
Resolution is a kind of promise or challenge to their own selves. It could be want to get a new gadget, a new lover, a new place to visit, lose weight, etc.
Hopes for 2014
Credit image : Zastavki
Personally, I've never made something special as resolution. Because for me resolution is same kind like promise, and promise can be made any time, any month, any date. But yet, a promise must be done.
This year I made a resolution. My resolution is revolution. Such as :
1. Re-volute my laziness, bad time management, and bad money management.
2. Re-volute my swing mood in working, hanging around people, and writing (assignment or Blog)
3. Re-volute my love story (ahay ...)


Kompilasi harapan orang di tahun 2014
We share the same pray Orang Utan.
I'm sure GOD just gives the best for me ...
Credit Image : MBDC
I hope to fulfill my own promise. Amiin ... Here a funny quote about New Year's Resolution. Funny but totally true. 


Foto
Funny but true.
Credit Image : "English Jokes"
Thanks

* Selfi. T*

No comments:

Post a Comment