Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 4, 2014

La Tulipe Lipstick 24

Hi frens
How's your days ? Or your holidays ?
Well, it's rain almost all  the day here. Such annoying situation, I can't go anywhere than around my house. It's nice day to lay down in my bed. 
Without realize, two weeks holiday will meet its end.

Today, I would like to review one of Indonesian Brand. It is La Tulipe. La Tulipe is famous brand in Indonesia. La Tulipe was the official makeup brand for Miss World 2013. Remember ? That event was held in Bali, though there were lot of controversies. It was a successful event. 

Official Makeup and Hairdo for Miss World 2013
Several years before, I used think La Tulipe is a brand which is specialized for adult and middle-age woman, and exclusively available in Salon only. But I was wrong. And today, La Tulipe is one of my favorite brand. I use some of its products and found them work in my skin. The most important, it is provided in my hometown. Interested ?? Go check its:
Unfortunately, those SNSs are not updated for long time.

Okay, enough for the introduction. In this post I would like to review one of La Tulipe product. It's lipstick. Yeay ..... For the truth, I bought it by mistake. Several time ago, I visited La Tulipe counter. I was searching of Brown or Caramel lipstick. I tried the tester, and got confused between two shade. Because I was hurried chose it. 
La Tulipe Lipstick No 24
The packaging is elegant. It comes with silver-ash color with gold combination from metal; not plastic, and sturdy. There are POM number, Net, and lipstick's number. Expired and Production Date ??? Check the box. Mine ??? I've thrown it away after made sure it's not expired yet.
See that red color ??
Here it is... La Tulipe Lipstick No. 24. It is bloody red. In the first swap in my lips, it looked like Dark Brown. But when I went to brighter place. I found it's soo red....
Mine is No. 24, unfortunately there is no name of this shade. Just number ??? It's kinda boring right ??? The color is bloody red, probably close to brown. Admit it, some of us need more gut to wear red lipstick. That's way, I seldom use it. If want use it, just make it light. 


It's not that so red when I swatch it
It becomes red in my lips.
Forgive my bad lipstick application
It has nice fruity smell, but not strong. May be it's apricot or cherry. The texture is creamy, not make my lips dry and easy to apply. It's really pigmented. Just one swap. Voila ... Unfortunately, the staying power is so-so. It can fade away, easily. Once you eat, it will leave its stain.

For me it is :

(+) Classy and sturdy packaging
(+) Pigmented
(+) Nice smell
(+) Affordable, I got it for 38.000 IDR. In some area may be less or more.

(-) So so staying power 


Will I repurchase ? : No, I want to try their other colors


Disclaimer : 
The result may be vary depend on your own terms and conditions.


Thanks


*Selfi. T*

6 comments:

  1. Well, the colours looks beautiful on the lips
    MyStyleDiary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty actually. But, I always looked older when wear it.
    Btw, thank you for stopping ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour looks nice on your lips :) Darker lip shades tend to make people look more mature, but you can always mix it in with lighter lipsticks so you get more wear out of it :)
    ♥ M&L
    Enter our Bloggiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear thank you so much for your suggestion. Thank you for stopping

      Delete